Friday, July 29, 2011

Further Discussions and Official Requests

I had a phone conversation with Libba Letton of Whole Foods Market last Thursday, July 21st, and we have exchanged several emails since that time.  I am posting below the three emails in which we discussed this situation (with personal information redacted).  Below the emails is the letter which I sent yesterday to Libba in which I outline my continued concerns and requests for steps that I believe are important for Whole Foods Market to take in order to show that they are truly dedicated to showing support for all breastfeeding mothers in their stores around the country.  (Sorry for the extra space before the first email; it was necessary for formatting purposes.)















Libba's email to me on Friday, July 22, 2011:




My response to her of that same day:





Libba's response of Monday, July 25, 2011:




Finally, in light of everything that has happened to date, here is the two-page letter I sent yesterday (Thursday, July 28, 2011).  I hope to have a positive response from Whole Foods Market soon.

Page 1:



Page 2:


No comments:

Post a Comment